|Wacker Generators - GP Series
Wacker GP2500A, GP2600, GP3800A, GP4000, GP5600,
GP6600 and GPS9700V Portable Generator
Wacker generators - Portable power, when and where you need it.
Designed for construction, rental and other demanding applications, these
portable Wacker generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage
regulation in a rugged, compact package. High performance, Wacker premium
portable generators to fit your job and your budget. Wacker generators feature
a heavy-duty, lightweight compact frame that provides jobsite protection while
reducing storage space requirements. Wacker gasoline generators are built
for construction, industrial, commercial, domestic and farm applications
- Full system ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) module offers
operator protection on all receptacles including 240 V twistlock.
(Available on GP 3800A and larger units only.)
- Oversized fuel tank on all models for long, uninterrupted operation also
features an easy to read fuel gauge. A super quiet muffler allows for
operation under all conditions.
- Wacker generators feature a unique auto idle control with time delay
system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel
consumption, noise and wear on connected electrical loads.
- Superior motor starting compared to standard generator designs due to
rotating field generator end with automatic voltage regulation and
separate excitation winding.
- Wacker generators with lifting eye offer the most compact package size
within their power class. The folding lifting eye can accommodate a 3
inch hook which also makes for easy transport.
- Most Wacker premium generators feature a 120/240 volt power switch
providing full 120 volt motor starting power or shared power from both
120 and 240 volt receptacles.
Let us help you decide which Wacker generator
best suits your needs
Wacker Value Generators
||To place an order or if you have questions about
Wacker Neuson generators or Wacker
please call 1-573-785-3677